- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (Boat Sports Canada maintains serial number tracking).
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
Return Authorization Number
Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization Number (RA). Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request an Return Authorization Number (RA) within 30 days of the original purchase date. RA numbers expire after 30 days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RA number will be documented and rejected. Please email email@example.com to obtain an RMA
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. Boat Sports Canada shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion, Boat Sports Canada may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products inside Canada only.
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and will be returned to you. If Boat Sports Canada, at our sole discretion, decides to accept a non-qualified item for return, a restocking fee of up to 25% will be assessed.