Top 5 Pool Cues Choices For Billiard Players
If you are a budding pool player and you wanted to learn the best tricks and skills in order to become a decent billiard player in your area, then you need to prepare your equipment. But as a beginner, you are not sure on what kind of equipment that you want to get, right? Pool cues comes a lot in different shapes and sizes, and these pool cues hold many different brands of them and they are a lot of them, so it can be overwhelming for you to choose one. It is understandable if you are having difficulty in picking them out because you have no knowledge on what kind of pool cue that you want to own. This is why you will have the top best pool cues choices for beginners like you. My personal favorite is the Viper pool stick
Top Pool Sticks
These top 5 will help you get a running start and have an idea on what pool cue that you want to own. Once you have an idea then you can build up your own preference that seemed comfortable to you and that fits your style. So here are these top 5.
- There’s the trademark global. It is not good for a proficient player but it can be a good start for beginners who are starting to learn the tricks in mastering playing billiard. It is a good low-priced option but it has an inner core that is a bit weak, but you can get used to playing billiard with this.
- Iszy Billiards. Another cue stick that is affordable for your budget yet has superb quality. If you want a strong impact when playing pool can have a satisfying result with this one. Making this type of cue pool a good pick when breaking.
- There’s the Viper pool sticks . It has a different range from striking and it has exceptional designs from dragons to spiders that can give off animalistic side. It has 16 ounces, so that would mean it has some heft to it but if you are the concerned of the heaviness, then don’t you worry, this is actually not heavy enough for short players.
- The imperial eliminator hard rock maple. If your place has inadequate space, making it difficult to play billiard difficult then you can try the 36-inch imperial eliminator that is finished of rigid rock maple. This is dense enough to play the game that you want to play.
- Player’s c-960. If you want something fancy and aesthetically pleasing to look out you can try out this type of pool cue. The player’s c-690 has a classical style look with a crimson maple shaft and a solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap. If you are into something that is attractive and classy then you can have this type of best pool cue instead.
billiards Sticks conclusion
Now that you know the top 5 pool cues, at least you have huge choices of pool cues available to you. You can try them all and see if it fits perfectly with you or not. And maybe, based on them you can finally construct a preference that you want to have in your own pool cue. In the end, it will always be your choice.